Monday, October 24, 2011

Kale Chips - An Experience

So, I figured it was high time I tried something healthy. Ok, to clarify for those concerned with the quality of my diet, I actually do cook fairly healthy. I just don’t post about recipes I do all the time. So there.
So kale. I’ve only fixed/tried kale once before. It wasn’t great. Kale has such a strong flavor and I just can’t make it work for me. But I’ve seen kale chip recipes floating around and it looks delicious and healthy and easy, so I did it.

And it was easy. And healthy. … It wasn’t terrible, honestly. If you like kale, it tastes like crunchy, papery kale. I asked hubs what he thought. His response: “It tastes healthy.” I also got such reviews as: “I feel like I’m going to get in trouble for eating it. Like someone’s going to say ‘Hey! That’s not edible! You aren’t supposed to eat that!’”
So, I don’t think this one will be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment