Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time to Clean-ish

Today, fueled by a fairly successful self-made espresso & milk, I decided to organize the food cabinet. We have very little kitchen space and I have a tendency to just shove items in there willy-nilly.

Ta da? So it doesn't look like a lot of stuff, but when it's laid out on the counter...
Aerial shot?
Holy crap, that's a lot of crap. But I need it all. I NEED it.

And I fit it all back in nicely. Kind of. Ok, it doesn't look much better in the picture, but it's LOADS better in real life.

Also, I found that I buy too much salt (3 large containers and 2 small ones) and jello (7 boxes of assorted gelatin and pudding flavors) and we need to start eating more peanut butter (1 extra large unopened, 1 large half-eaten, 1 large mostly eaten, 1 small unopened).

I should clean more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment