Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roasted Broccoli

Shame. Shame shame shame upon me. I have no real reason why I haven't posted in almost a month. It's shear laziness. I've been cooking. I've been taking pictures of what I'm cooking. I just can't take the last step of putting fingers to laptop and posting. 
Shame.
But, as penance, I'm posting something (surprisingly) super yummy. Roasted broccoli. Now, I happen to lurve me some broccoli. I'll eat it almost every way except steamed. It just gets so mushy that way. 
The key for this is to make sure that it gets brown and crispy. That's what makes it so good. 


Roasted Broccoli
Serves 4

1 bunch broccoli
Olive oil


Preheat the oven to 350. Cut broccoli into bite-sized floretes. Arrange floretes on a roasting sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. 
Roast for 10 minutes, then toss. Continue to cook for 10 minutes or until tops start browning. 
Serve and enjoy. 
Hubs and I can put away almost an entire bunch of broccoli ourselves, but probably for normal people a bunch can probably feed 4 people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment